Wednesday, 22 March 2006

Lizzie Kate Angel Stocking


Finally got around to starting the Xmas stocking I had hoped to finish for Christmas 2005! Only 3 months behind.....This is what I have stitched last night and snuck in a bit more this morning while waiting for a chocolate cake to cook! I really like these Lizzie Kate designs. I love how quick they stitch up.

I am hoping to have this stitched up before the flame dies at the Closing Ceremony for the Commonwealth Games (a challenge from a cross stitch group I am involved with). I was hoping to watch lots of the Commonwealth Games and cheer for the host nation! Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! But we have no coverage here....not even a mention on the UK Sky News.....perhaps it has to do with the medal tally?? But I am getting cricket scores (cause they look like they might win LOL). At least I can get the latest news on the official website http://www.melbourne2006.com.au/Channels/ It's not the same...but better than nothing!

No comments: