1. Sew 2 baby cot tops from blocks (all blocks are complete).
2. Iron and cut out black and white fabrics for a churn dash quilt.
3. Put left over strips fro the last 3 quilts into the right size boxes.
4. Graph the next tumbler quilt on EQ5
Yippee..I managed to do all of it this week...and extra!
1. baby cot tops, all have borders, backing complete and 3 layers pinned ready to quilt next week
2. Churn Dash quilt top complete, borders on, backing done..needs to be pinned
3. 16 extra baby cot blocks sewed into a smaller top, with borders and backing ready to be pinned.
This week's Friday Fab 4 list is....
1. Quilt 2 baby cots
2. Pin and Quilt Curn Dash Quilt
3. Binding on 3 quilts
4. Pin 2 other quilts ready to quilt the following week.