Sunday, 27 November 2005

Teddy Alphabet finished


Yippee, this one has been a long term project, and finally I put the last stitches in last night! Whata relief. The backstitching on this was a killer, and in the end I gave up looking at the chart, and just made it up as I went along....I don't think you can tell! Next on the list of kits are 2 floral charts that I won in an English Cross stitch magazine. Not really my usual type of scene, but I both kits have no backstitching, so they should stitch up quickly....then it is on to the Teresa Wentzler Peacock Tapestry...that will keep me busy for quite sometime!

No comments: