Sunday 7 May 2006

#2 Angel - Friendship.

Second Joan Elliott angel completed.  I ran out of White DMC, and had to go into the city to the only shop I have seen here in Berlin that stocks DMC....other places have Anchor..but I prefer DMC. Got lots done last Tuesday night when the second series of LOST began....at 11pm...then the TV station decided to do a double....It was 1am when we finally got to bed. Needless to say, there was a lot of stitching done before hand to ensure I stayed awake! Phil went to Media Markt (kind of like Dick Smiths) and finally got the adaptor we needed to link the sky box to the video...so at least we can tape the shows now, and watch them at a reasonable time of day! I can't get the french knots right for the eyes. So I think once the whole thing is finished, I will cheat. I will remove the french knots, and use mill hill black beads! That will be better! :)

No comments: