Sunday, 8 February 2009

Drawstring Raglan Top

I know I haven't been around for awhile, but I have been knitting. This one I finished off on the weekend, and I am so pleased with it!


It's from Interweave Knits, Summer 2008.

Other things I have been doing.....a pumpkin coloured lace top from Rowan, socks, a green tumbler quilt (or 2), depending on how many blocks there are.

I am also back at Uni this year, so I may be as prolific this year, but I hope to work through the UFO list that I wrote out at the begining of the year, and not buy new supplies.

Sorry, I am not sharing the list with you...it is way too long, and I am to embarrassed to share it with you! ;)

3 comments:

stufenzumgericht said...

Dear Nicole,
you're so talented in patworking and now in knitting, too. Great work, love it!!!
Have a nice Valentines Day ;-)
Yours, Martina

Made by Andrea said...

Hi Nicole, Wow - what a busy year! Congrats on finishing so many things. Hugs, Andrea

Bizarre Quilter said...

Ooh, this is beautiful.

What brand of "sock wool" do you use, y'know, where it looks like fair-isle???

Ta.
Loz