Sunday 26 October 2008

Hats

I have been knitting these hats. They are simple to knit up, but serve a sad purpose. We have 3 friends going through, or about to go through chemo treatment.
There isn't much we can do to help from here, but I can at least knit up these hats to send to them as the weather gets colder here.
Here is the link if you need to make some too! No Hair Day - Hairy Chemo Hat
2 very reluctant models with these hats, and I was only allowed to take photos from the back (but you get the idea of what they look like!) I have a few more to knit so I can send a few each.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I love the scrapping pages in the post below, they are really nice.

The hats are fantastic. I have never knitted hats. They are so lovely and warm.

Tracie XX

catsmum said...

I periodically knit something similar for a scquilter friend in Tassie who has had alopecia for years
strangely I didn't knit any for Marc when he was going through chemo - went out and bought 'em instead
- 9 years since he passed away and I still have no idea why I didn't make him any