Sunday 4 February 2007

Wicked Easy Quilt in Japanese fabrics

I pulled out the Japanese fabrics to start something new. Here is a really quick pattern to use stash, and it doesn't take long to sew up at all. Wicked Easy Quilt, link below. http://www.byannie.com/free_patterns.html It will be lap size by the time it is finished. Today we found out the young lady in the bottom floor of our apartment building is pregnant. She is having a boy, so I will pull out some fun fabric and use this pattern to make a cot quilt for her baby. She is due in June, so I have heaps of time, but I would like to get it finished this week as well. Another great way to use up some of that "boy" fabric that I bought so much of when the kids were smaller. Right, Phil has taken the boys ice skating, then Cameron goes to Mohammed's for a play date, and Alexander is off to Martin's party...I have plenty of "me" time to sew.

No comments: