Sunday, 4 February 2007

Japanese prints from Stash


Quilt #3 for the year. I pulled out the Japanses fabrics to start something new. Here is a really quick pattern to use stash, and it doesn't take long to sew up at all.

Wicked Easy Quilt, link below.
http://www.byannie.com/free_patterns.html

It will be lap size by the time it is finished. Today we found out the girl in our same apartment building is pregnant. She is having a boy, so I will pull out some fun fabric and use this pattern to make a cot quilt for her baby. She is due in June, so I have heaps of time, but I would like to get that finished this week as well. Another great way to use up some of that "boy" fabric that I bought so much of when the kids were smaller.

Right, Phil has taken the boys ice skating, then Cameron goes to Mohammed's for a play date, and Alexander is off to Martin's party...I have plenty of "me" time to sew.
Gotta go......stay tuned! :)

No comments: