Saturday 29 September 2007

Aschaffenburg Quilt Show

I had booked in to do a 2 day workshop with one of my favourite quilters, Kaye England. I was so excited about going, and had everything booked.

About 4 weeks ago I got a letter to inform me that there were not enough people booked into the course and it was cancelled, money refunded! I was gutted! I was so looking forward to attending this one. I miss my quilt weekends with my quilting friends in Sydney.

I decided to go anyway, see some quilts and do the shopping area. Nothing much "new" and inspiring for me in the shopping area, but there were some lovely quilts, and "journal quilts" that I really liked.




I really like the idea of these mini quilts (about the size of an A4 sheet), but I have a lot of other projects to do before I start anything like these!

No comments: